Payment: Terms and Conditions
This Training Agreement (hereinafter “Agreement”) is entered into by and between, Relicsolutions and “Consultant”.
WHEREAS, Relicsolutions provides certain software-related services and Consultant has expressed an interest in working as an employee of Relicsolutions and receiving such software training.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the respective promises and representations contained in this Agreement, Relicsolutions and Consultant agree as follows:
1. Relicsolutions shall provide the following services to Consultant:
a.Relicsolutions shall provide training to the consultant in the registered course.
b. If Consultant participates and completes the training from Relicsolutions, Consultant completes such training and upon starting marketing and upon submitting the updated resume as per the requirements, and upon clearing the vendor submissions, secure and will try to coordinate at least three Interviews between Consultant and current or prospective Relicsolutions clients who may be interested in utilizing Consultants services.(Not Applicable if consultant has restrictions.)
2. Consultant shall diligently complete the training contemplated by Paragraph 1) a of this Agreement, and shall attend all classes, seminars, and other scheduled tasks that are part of that training. Consultant shall also make himself or herself available for all of the Interviews.Â Should Consultant fail satisfactorily to participate in the training or fail to be available for Relicsolutions presentations/ mock-interviews, or fail to attend interviews with Relicsolutions clients, Relicsolutions will be relieved of all of its obligations under this Agreement, and will be entitled to retain the Security Deposit.
3. If Relicsolutions secures the interviews, if one of the current or prospective Relicsolutions clients who interviewed with Consultant wishes to utilize Consultants services, Consultant will be required to execute with Relicsolutions an employment agreement.Consultant should work with the Company after the placement for a minimum of 12 months.
4. Consultant shall pay to Relicsolutions an agreed upon fee (hereinafter Security Deposit).The Security Deposit is due in full on or before the commencement of the training.If Consultant is employed by Relicsolutions, Relicsolutions will refund the Security Deposit to Consultant after Three (3) months in Two monthly installments, the first installment starting at the beginning of the fourth month of the commencement of that employment provided, however that Relicsolutions shall be entitled to retain the security deposit if the Consultant fails to complete the training, fails to attend the presentations/mock-interviews, or fails comply with the terms of the employment contract with Relicsolutions.
5. Relicsolutions makes no representation that the training called for by this Agreement is suitable for any purpose other than Consultant’s employment with Relicsolutions.Relicsolutions is not an accredited educational institution and does not hold itself out as such.Relicsolutions does not warrant the suitability of such training for any particular purpose, and disclaims all liability for any claims regarding any deficiency with it.
6. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Relicsolutions and Consultant regarding its subject matter, and supersedes all prior agreements or understandings between Relicsolutions and Consultant regarding that subject matter.This Agreement shall be subject to and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado.Should it be necessary for Relicsolutions to take any legal action to enforce any of the terms of this Agreement, Consultant agrees to pay all costs and reasonable attorney’s fees incurred by Relicsolutions in connection with such action.
Should any portion of this Agreement be deemed unenforceable by any court of law, arbitrator, or any other person or entity entitled to adjudicate rights and obligations under it, the remaining provisions hereof shall remain in full force and effect to the broadest extent possible.
Once registered for the training sessions, the company has right to deduct the fee to cover the costs of demo sessions, administrative costs, Training Expenses and server usage as per the instructions below, if the consultant wish to discontinue from the course due to any reason.
Relicsolutions has right to deduct anywhere in between $100 to $300, if the consultant has just registered for the training.
If the Consultant wants the refund of money after attending a minimum of 3 sessions, the company has right to deduct either 50% of the training fee or $700, whichever is higher.
If the Consultant wants the refund of money after attending a minimum of 3 sessions, there will not be any refund in such case.